If you prefer to eat your ribs with a knife and fork, these are the ribs for you. With the Instant Pot Country Style Ribs recipe, you can have delicious, meaty ribs with less mess. I’ve been making country style ribs in my slow cooker for as long as I can remember. With potatoes and carrots along the bottom and meaty goodness on top, Sunday dinners were effortless. Now with the Instant Pot, they’re also quick.
With this recipe, you can use any seasonings or rub you’d like. You can also use your favorite barbecue sauce, or none at all. This recipe is for boneless country style ribs. You could also use bone-in ribs if you prefer. Country style ribs come from the sirloin end of the pork loin. They’re the meatiest variety of ribs and are very versatile.
If you’re looking for a savory main dish worthy of your next Sunday dinner, I encourage you to try this simple recipe.
Instant Pot Country Style RibsPrint This
- 3-4 pounds country style boneless pork ribs
- 1 can beef broth
- store bought dry rub, homemade dry rub, seasonings of your choice
- 1/2 cup favorite barbecue sauce (optional)
- Coat the ribs generously with seasonings of your choice, a store-bought dry rub or homemade rub.
- Let the coated ribs sit for about 5 minutes.
- Pour the beef broth into the Instant Pot inner pot.
- Carefully place the ribs in the pot, submerging in the broth.
- If you’re using barbecue sauce, pour that over the top.
- Lock the lid into place and seal the steam release handle.
- Cook on the meat setting, or manual/pressure cook, high, for 45 minutes.
- Natural pressure release (this could take 15-20 minutes).
- Serve with more barbecue sauce to your taste.