I’ve never been able to master tender, moist pork chops until I cooked them in the Instant Pot. The only time I succeeded at cooking awesome pork chops was using one of those shake and bake packets. Now that I’ve been making this Instant Pot Creamy Ranch Pork Chops Recipe, the days of dry and chewy pork chops are over.
The recipe calls for a packet of ranch dressing and seasoning mix. You can also make your own with some spices you may already have on hand. I love the Pioneer Woman’s recipe for Homemade Ranch Seasoning Mix. If you don’t have buttermilk on hand, just use the spices she recommends.
If you’re not a fan of pork chops, but you’re looking for a creamy main dish, check out this Instant Pot Cream Cheese Chicken recipe.
Instant Pot Creamy Ranch Pork ChopsPrint This
- 6 thick cut boneless pork chops
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 packet ranch dressing and seasoning mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Place the pork chops into inner pot
- Sprinkle ranch seasons mix over chops
- Pour in two cups chicken broth
- Lock the lid into place and seal the steam release handle
- Cook on high pressure, manual, 8 minutes.
- Natural pressure release
- Open the lid and set aside
- Carefully remove pork chops to a plate
- Whisk cream of mushroom soup into broth in pot
- Place cream cheese in and stir until melted/incorporated
- Place pork chops back into pot and coat with sauce
- Let sit a few minutes so sauce thickens
- Plate and top with parsley or paprika for color