Quiche is one of my all-time favorite foods. With this Instant Pot Crustless Quiche Recipe, you won’t even miss the crust. The best thing about this recipe is that you can add in whatever ingredients you like. During the hot summer months, this is a great alternative to turning on the oven.
Some ideas for packing your quiche full of flavor (use a little or a lot!):
- 1 cup of finely chopped broccoli (you don’t even have to cook it first!)
- 1 cup of cooked spinach
- 1 cup of shredded cheese
- 1 cup of hashbrown potatoes
- 1 cup chopped asparagus
- 1/2 cup diced ham
- 1/2 cup chopped tomoatoes
- 1/2 cup cooked, crumbled sausage or bacon
- green onions, garlic, shallots, artichokes, zucchini, mushrooms, tomatoes
- Anything else you love!
Instant Pot Crustless QuichePrint This
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- salt & pepper to taste
- seasonings to taste
- add-ins of your choice (cooked meat, cheese, veggies, etc.)
- Place the trivet in the bottom of your inner pot and add 1 cup of water.
- Mix together your quiche ingredients and place in a greased IP-safe dish.
- Cover the dish with foil and place on trivet.
- Lock lid in place and cook for 30 minutes on high pressure.
- Natural release for 10 minutes, then quick release.
- Carefully pull the quiche out either with pot holders or using the trivet handles.
- Let the quiche sit for about 5 minutes before cutting and serving.