This Instant Pot Giant Pancake recipe is going to blow your mind. You’ve never had a pancake like this before! It’s so easy to mix up the ingredients and pour them in your Instant Pot to cook. Add in a little cinnamon, blueberries, or chocolate chips. Top with peanut butter, fresh fruit or butter and syrup. The possibilities are really endless with this enormous breakfast delectable.
You can use any kind of pancake mix you want, or even do this from scratch using flour and baking powder. I prefer Kodiak Cakes Power Cakes Flapjack and Waffle mix because of the protein. I use the Buttermilk mix, but they have other amazing flavors like peanut butter, cinnamon, and dark chocolate too!
Since you’re cooking this giant pancake on low pressure and there’s not much liquid in the pot, your Instant Pot will not actually come to pressure. It’s also very important that you thoroughly oil the inside of the pot to avoid sticking.
Instant Pot Giant PancakePrint This
- 2 cups Kodiak Cakes Power Cakes Protein Packed Buttermilk Flapjack and Waffle Mix (you could probably use any flavor)
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 eggs
- In a large bowl, whisk together milk and eggs until well blended.
- Add in other ingredients and mix until most of the big lumps are gone.
- Thoroughly grease the inside of your Instant Pot with oil (canola works well).
- Pour pancake mix into the Instant Pot.
- Lock the lid into place and seal the steam release handle
- Cook on LOW pressure, manual, 40 minutes.
- The Instant Pot will not have sealed because of low pressure and lack of liquid.
- Use a spatula to loosen the cake from the sides of the pan.
- Carefully take the cake out upside down so that the bottom is facing up.
- Serve with your favorite pancake toppings.